15 December, 2014

Cody's 35!

Our family took a mini-trip for the weekend to go up to Chattanooga to celebrate Cody's birthday. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

We got a suite, so the kid's were all in one room together. (And should have known) they talked and giggled and would not fall asleep. I strongly believe this was all Jovie Ming's doing. When I fell asleep I could still hear them in there.  And when they finally did fall asleep I think they all ended up huddled together so at 3am Mae started yelling out that they were on her hair and she couldn't get up.



We had a delicious southern style dinner at Tupelo Honey Cafe. My mouth is watering just thinking of the pork chop I had with a side of the best ever biscuits and honey, and no true southern meal is complete without banana pudding. hmmm-mmm. It was a little cold out but we enjoyed walking around the city, and the main event was visiting the aquarium.  I love the aquarium just as much as the kids do and I might should be loyal to Atlanta here... but psstt we like it better than the Atlanta one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...